2.02.2011

If you haven't heard

We're experiencing a pretty terrific storm here in Columbus. The ice yesterday locked me to within walking distance of the short north. I'm happy to report after destroying one ice scrapper and using a two by four I made it out and the ol' benz started like a champ.

We're continuing on the rack and fork for the leader bike today. The final push towards completion.

Since Monday we've started a new Twitter and Facebook campaign to reach locally. Do you like us on Facebook? Why not get over there and do it!

you can find my facebook page here:

you can find my twitter here:



What kind of content do you want to see on the blog? Sometimes I find the simple operations (to me) are the most interesting for all the readers out there. Take a millisecond and give me some feedback so I can make the blog a bit more interesting.. or just tell me i'm doing a good job.

now for my shop music selection today:


No comments: